Paying special attention to the importance of content management
As computers become a more integral part of everyday life organisations gain opportunities to make their performance processes more effective by employing information technologies. A growing number of opportunities for automating and speeding up processes that once required manual work arise in areas such as:
- Customer service,
- Law enforcement,
- Product design and development,
- Document management in an organisation,
- Design information management,
- Provision of electronic services.
InnoForce Group experts implement process management solutions since 2005 and have a wealth of experience in developing process management systems accessible to the general public (external) as well as those operating internally in an institution.
- Accrued process management knowledge and competencies
- Developing process management solutions from analysis to implementation.
- Process optimisation.
- Integration with other systems – both internal and external – using WebService technologies, which facilitate regular data updating and publishing on portals. This ensures the relevance of published information without additional manual work.
- Creating portals.
InnoForce Group uses the following process management systems:
- EMC Documentum xCP, SAP NetWeaver Process Orchestration and SAP NetWeaver Process Integration EMC;
- EMC Documentum Content Server technologies are used for repositories;
- InnoForce Group uses Liferay technology for internal and external portals.